10/31/2009

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti..."

It's been a while since I've posted, so I feel that it would post 5 skins for your enjoyment on this spooky and sugar-ridden day: The "Liver, Fava Beans, and Nice Chianti" skin pack.

If you have never heard the reference about eating a census taker's liver with fava beans and a nice chianti, please do the world a favor and slap yourself. Right. Now.

Then go watch Silence of the Lambs. I swear to the gods, I still meet a ton of people who have never seen this movie, and I HATE MOVIES.

Here are the skins:


Freddy Kreuger, sans hat, because MC does not yet support hats =(


Ghostface from the "Scream" series. Not too complicated, so in all honesty I really BS'ed this.

Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs. He is in his strait jacket and don't-eat-me mask.

Jason Voorhees! Someone once made a pixel rendering of Jason. I played a little trick and beside the title "Jason", I added "of the Argonauts".

Jigsaw's puppet "Billy" from the Saw series. I looked at a few pics of Jigsaw himself... with the number of pixels allowed for character creation, he would end up looking more like a normal dude than a scarred cancer patient.

Here is the .zip containing all 5 .png's:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldk5guomyyz/Liver-FavaBeans-NiceChianti.zip

Have a happy Halloween, Minecrafters! Remember to share your candy with me!



... Please? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment